Friday, November 21, 2008


I have a researcher who is VERY interested in obtaining some custom tabulations from both the UCASS and Survey of Earned Doctorates. How would they go about doing this?

Also - is there any historical data available through DLI for the SED?

For custom tabulations, I can have an account executive contact you or your
researchers directly. Would you like me to arrange that?

As for the SED, there is data for 2003/4 and 2004/5 available under the
"Education" folder on the DLI FTP site and website. However, according to
the Daily there was a release of 2002/3 data as well. I will ask our
Education consultant whether they can provide us with that data and keep you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.