Tuesday, July 28, 2015

CCHS Question


I have a student who’d like to know if it’s possible to separate the data from the two-year PUMFs (e.g., 2007-2008) into individual years. My hunch is no, but I told her I’d get a more definitive answer.


I confirmed with subject matter, and you are correct, it is not possible to separate the years from the two year PUMF file for CCHS 2007-2008. However, individual years are available in the research data centres, see datasets available in the RDCs.