Today, Statistics Canada releases the report Education Indicators in Canada: An International Perspective 2014 <http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/81-604-x/2014001/intro-eng.htm?cmp=cwe-cae2>, a rich source of education statistics for Canada, and its provinces and territories. Jointly produced with the Council of Ministers of Education (Canada), it contains a set of 12 indicators presented in five chapters, which cover topics such as:
- educational attainment of the adult population,
- the connection between educational attainment and the labour market,
- investment in each student in public and private institutions at several levels of education,
- transitions from education to the working world,
- working time and teaching time of teachers in public institutions,
- and much more!
This report is a companion report to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Education at a Glance, which presents complete data for all OECD member countries, including Canada.