Thursday, June 6, 2019

Input-Output Model Simulations (National Model)

Question:
I have a graduate student who would like access to the Input-Output Model Simulations (National Model) – 15F0004X (https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/en/catalogue/15F0004X). I do not see this particular product on the FTP site or odesi, so I am wondering if this is something that can be obtained via the DLI. If not, how might the student go about getting it?

Answer:
Unfortunately on our end, this is only available via custom tabulation. Please see below for the response from subject matter:

“The Input-Output model is not available for distribution. We offer input-output modeling service on a cost recovery basis.”

If the student happens to be interested in going this route, please let me know and I will put you in touch with them directly.