Will tables be released from the Long Term Care Facilities Survey: <http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p2SV.pl?Function=getSurvey&SDDS=5203>? The Daily of April 10th<http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/140410/dq140410d-eng.htm> indicates that the data has been released. Does this specifically refer to the master file or other products as well?
We have a researcher who is requesting summary findings by province (and territories if available) for:
1. Number of hours of care per resident
- This was reported as Number of hours of nursing care per resident/day for the superseded survey, Residential Care Facilities
- She would be interested in any consistent measurement of numbers of hours of professional health care per resident, as long as it is consistent, would be acceptable
2. Dollars per year per resident
3. Ratio of profit versus non-profit long-term care facilities.
This is available as a custom. The cost would be $256.00 plus applicable taxes. It will only include home for the Aged. The Mental Health and the Other facilities have confidentiality issues. For some provinces, we do not have enough facilities to disclose without identifying the facilities. We would have to collapse the data and that would imply a few more hours of work.